Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Super Amazing Pasta Salad!

I'm back!!! (But only briefly.) I'm not sure if I've shared this before or not, but I make amazing pasta salad. The best part: it's super easy and only has 5 ingredients.


Pasta Salad
1 boneless skinless chicken breast
1/2 bag pasta (I used veggie rotini in the picture but anything works)
8 oz cherry/grape tomatoes, halved
Ken's Northern Italian salad dressing
parmesan cheese

Poach/bake/grill the chicken (I usually poach it but it works well any way). Cook the pasta as per its instructions. (Rise the pasta with a little bit of cold water if you're planning on eating it right away.) Combine chicken, pasta, and tomatoes in a medium size bowl. 
Pour in enough dressing to coat the salad (this varies each time and I never measure).
Sprinkle in some parmesan cheese and mix! 

Also good with some asparagus spears, but I didn't have any. Also good without meat (especially if you have asparagus.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment