Thursday, February 24, 2011

30-Day Challenge

Yes, I'm a thief, but you all knew that. I saw this on another blog and I loved the idea. So I stole it.

Day 1: Share a photo of you and a list of ten facts about yourself:

I love this picture of the Monster and myself.

Ten things about me:

1. I love to read. (Guilty pleasure- historical fiction/romance)

2. I gave myself the "nickname" Von Burglarstein (and no one actually calls me this).

3. I like anime and manga, though I haven't seen or read much in a couple of years now.

4. I love to paint. I haven't since the monster was born, but I'm hoping to pick it up again once he's a little older and I have the time to dedicate to it.

5. I can't bake to save my life, but I love to cook. I enjoy scouring the internets for recipes to try out and then tasting my new creation (since I never stick to recipes.) I love that Monster is eating table foods now, so he gets to taste a lot of what I cook (though he doesn't like half of it).

6. I love history (Western Europe,) and I should, since that's what I'm getting my degree in. I'm minoring in, and planning on continuing my studies in medieval studies, but I also like 17th and 18th century England and France.

7. I want to teach at some point, but I love being a SHAM. This is the hardest, most enjoyable, and most rewarding job out there and I don't know if I could give this up. At least before the Monster goes off to school.

8. I am technically Mormon, but left the church for reasons I can't really remember now.

9. I'm 76% certain that I was male in a past life.

10. I'm a coffee snob. I love coffee, but I'm very picky about how it should be prepared. There are cafes here in town I refuse to go to because they failed to meet my standards.





No comments:

Post a Comment