Tuesday, March 1, 2011

4- A picture of my favorite night

I now know why this is called "The 30-Day Challenge" and not "The Simplest Task You Will Ever Do in 30-Days." Picking one picture is hard, especially when you're a person who has multiple favorites, never just one. This time, however, I narrowed it down pretty quickly. There have been a lot of great nights, but one really comes to mind:

A night on our honeymoon in Puerto Vallarta.

I'm not exactly sure which night this was since the computer that had the dates for all our wedding/honeymoon pictures has been dead for over a year now. I can tell you that it was an amazing night. Our honeymoon was during monsoon season in Mexico and that night there was a warm rain. We had dinner at one of the restaurants in the resort, then walked down to beach (danced for a couple minutes- that's all I can get out of Nick), then spent the rest of the evening on our balcony drinking beer and talking. It was followed by romancing that wasn't quite romantic, but mind-blowing nonetheless. (TMI? Oh well!)

No comments:

Post a Comment