Wednesday, March 2, 2011

5- A picture of my favorite memory

First off, let me begin with apologizing- I'm going to cheat with this one. And more importantly, I'm sorry Tree, I love this picture!


My favorite memories are from the trips we used to go on for volleyball and basketball- specifically, the ones with my buddy Theresa (they sucked after she graduated). We were absolutely silly on them, but we always had a blast. I often want to relive some of those moments (mainly because I want to know what the "hot non-Belen boys" (aka drunk cowboys) actually looked like since we were the only ones who didn't see or hear them.


2 comments:

  1. NNNOOOOOOO! Worst picture of me ever!!! If I didn't love you so much, I would never speak to you again :). "We're sexy non-Belen Boys!" Haha. I can't believe we slept through all that. We should have just gone to Camp Gas and have Coach P "take us down to PNM and show us who wears the pants then!" Haha! But only after I have beat you to death with a Gatorade bottle. :) I miss those trips too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Consider this my final revenge for kicking Mr. Snowman!

    ReplyDelete