Monday, March 7, 2011

Oops...

I'm behind in my challenge... does that mean I lose?

I plan on catching up, but things have been one great big ball of crazy at this casita. We're planning on having the vast majority of our stuff packed and out of this house by Friday and we have a TON of stuff. It's amazing how much we need to get rid of and all I can do is hope that The Ark is making a round through our neighborhood before the end of the month (and preferably not when we're on vacation). And that's the other problem- we have a vacation to pack for and I hope that I can keep my wits together long enough to prevent packing the things we need for WI in with the moving stuff. There's still a ton of laundry to do, packing in the majority of the rooms, transporting, essays to write, books to read (for school, I swear!) and a baby to love on. Oh yeah, and a picture challenge to squeeze in. I'll get caught up, I promise.

**Enter Panic Mode**

On a slightly positive note, I have the vast majority of our kitchen packed up. There is still a bit left, but I can bust that out in an hour once I get the appropriate boxes. I love that our kitchen has every cooking utensil/tool we will ever need (and will use more than once a year) but, man, it sure is a lot of things to pack and I'm trying to do it in an organized fashion so it's easier to unpack (I detest unpacking), so it takes a little longer.

Ok, time for bed. Maybe tomorrow I'll catch up on the challenge, but for now I'm going to go catch up on some z's.


No comments:

Post a Comment