Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Favorite Hidden Tracks

The hard part about this challenge? If there are hidden tracks that I like, I can't remember them. This week required a lot of googling to jog my memory, because I know that I have albums with hidden tracks that I really like, but I can never remember the titles of songs (even the ones not hidden). I think I have a pretty good list, but I'm sure I'll come across some I'll wish I had used in place of some of these. Oh well.

These are in no particular order.

"Next to You" by The Offspring (off their Greatest Hits album)

"Silence is a Scary Sound" by McFly (a UK band that Hope and I fell in love with when we were in Ireland. This is off Motion in the Ocean)

"Dirty Little Secret" by Bon Jovi and Jennifer Nettles from Sugarland (can I just say that Jon Bon Jovi is one of those men who could make me forget my marriage vows. He's yummy. I love him. This is off Have a Nice Day)

"Thank You For the Music" from the Mamma Mia! soundtrack (from the movie. This isn't my favorite Abba song, but I love Abba and my goal is to include them as much as possible in this challenge.)

"Mameshiba" by Yoko Kanno ( from Into Another World. This one I cheated on. I couldn't think of a fifth song so I found a list of hidden tracks and listened to a bunch of them. I really like Yoko Kanno and this song, so it made the list. Hopefully I won't have to do much cheating in the future.)


Anyway, the hubs and I just finished an M. Night Shyamalan marathon (minus The Last Airbender since that movie was just plain terrible) and I am pleased to announce that I have been able to sleep peacefully every night since. Maybe this means I'm ready to see movies like Insidious or Paranormal Activity? Yeah, I don't think so either.

No comments:

Post a Comment