Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I've been featured!

Yeah, that's right. I, Aliza "Von Burglarstein" T., have been featured on another blog! I meant to add this yesterday, but got a little caught up in birthday extravaganza. Which I'm kind of ok with.

My friend is the Hot Pink Mama and for the second year in a row, she has done a little something called "Soup Week" over on her blog. It is seriously my favorite week of the year. I love soup and Audrey shares this love- perhaps that's why she and I get along so well. Her recipes are amazing and have given me the opportunity to make soups that I have either never tasted and/or never made. So you can imagine how honored I was when she asked me to share one of mine. Hopefully someone out there will actually try it. Either way, I get bragging rights for the next year, and we all know how much I love to brag!

No comments:

Post a Comment