Thursday, November 11, 2010

Ariana Franklin- Damn you!

One of the few good things about working at Borders was that employees could get advanced readers-- copies of new books before they edited for a final time and released for the public-- for free. A few years ago (two or three? I'm not really sure now) I managed to get my hands on a copy of Ariana Franklin's Mistress of the Art of Death (info can be found here.) The book is really good, as are the three that follow it, however, this last one (A Murderous Procession) left me on such a cliffhanger that I want to go find Ariana Franklin and kick her in the shin! How dare you do this to me! And the worse part: I can't find anything that says that a fifth book is in the works.

On that note: I highly recommend this series to everyone! (Especially Sarah.)

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to get my hands on the series!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she died about 2 months ago. Any idea if she had a fifth book completed or in the works?

    ReplyDelete