Monday, September 27, 2010

You Know you Need Sleep When...

  1. You are pulling out diaper-ness from the washer and sorting them into their designated drying places- inserts to dryer, shells onto chair which will be pushed to kitchen for the hanging (hang diapers, not chair... and yes, I am too lazy to carry them)- and discover that you have pulled out all of the shells and there are a lot less than expected, which can only mean that we hadn't run out of diapers and the panicked washing of diapers and staying up late was for not. Then, as you turn to put the rest of the inserts in the dryer, you realize that half of the shells have been thrown in there instead of on the chair. Some people do put their shells in the dryer, I do not and will not unless I'm possessed by my inner sleepy zombie (see previous post.)
  2. You agonize over your usage of "for not" because you are certain that it cannot be right, so you google it, discover that is should be "for nought" and end up getting caught up in some random person's essay/article on Sir Gawain and the Green Knight. Damn you inner medievalist!
  3. You are too lazy to correct "for not," but not lazy enough to not write about how lazy you are.

Going to bed now. For seriously. And it's Tuesday... I'm getting my hair cut today, but I have no idea how I want it to look. Great. Off to google hairstyles.

Curses.

No comments:

Post a Comment