Sunday, August 29, 2010

One Week Down

... fifteen more to go!

It's funny, now that I've experienced 38.5 weeks of pregnancy, 16 week semesters seem like nothing. (I'm sure I won't be saying that in a couple of months though.)

I survived the first week of school, but it wasn't easy. I ended up sleeping for most of yesterday. I think the more I get used to actually using my brain and walking/running between classes, the easier it will get. As much as a pain as it may be, I am kind of glad that my classes are kind of far apart from one another. It feels good to be getting some exercise and this weight isn't going to disappear on it's own. I'm still hoping to go running in the morning before leaving to take the Monster to his g-ma's. Perhaps I will give it a shot tomorrow.

On an unrelated note, I am so excited for Halloween! The monster is going to be dressed up as Timcampy from D.Gray-Man, but Nick and I are still undecided on ourselves. I don't even know if we will be going out for Halloween. Oh well, fall is approaching quickly and the best part is the smell of green chile roasting! There really isn't anything like it. I will greatly miss it when we move (if we ever do).

No comments:

Post a Comment